“Snow” Playdough Recipe
1. Mix in a saucepan 1 cup baking soda and half a cup cornstarch.
2. Add 2/3 cup warm water and stir until smooth.
3. Boil and stir over medium heat until mashed potato consistency.
4. Pour out and cool.
5. Knead when cool.
6. If color is desired, knead food coloring into clay until blended.
* Makes 1-1/2 cups, doubles well; hardens quickly; store in an airtight container for several weeks.
* Play dough mixtures using cornstarch are grainy.
Established in 2010. We're the newest Child Development Center; serving the needs of kids birth through age 5 in Star Valley's growing community.